Since its foundation in the 19th century, Zenith has made precision the core of every endeavor it takes on. Through the unification of the expertise and production techniques as set out by its founder Georges Favre-Jacot, Zenith has been able to make formidable advances in chronometric precision, reliability and innovation.
DEFY EL PRIMERO 21
A striking blue movement and open dial in the DEFY 21 1/100th of a second chronograph in a 44mm titanium case.
- El Primero 9004 automatic caliber
- 36,000 VpH frequency
- 50-hour power reserve
- 1/100th of a second chronograph
- Central chronograph hand
- Small seconds at 9 o’clock
- 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock
- 60-second counter at 6 o’clock